January 11, 2013

kyle richards' bel air house


pretty living room in  soft colors


A little peek 
inside Kyle Richards' Bel Air home
as featured on the 
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills".


cozy little corner with a french styled chair

lots of soft blues and creams with a little sparkle

I love this etagere with silver mementos and lavender touches 

more lavender in the dining room

the bright kitchen features lots of carrera marble

a large kitchen window brightens the space

gorgeous twin light fixtures over the island hang from a rustic beam

a lovely desk area

a full bar keeps the parties going

detail of the bar includes a cool Hermes tray that holds a collection of libations

pretty blue and white highlight the mostly white family room

a touch of whimsy is included on the couch with American flag pillows

personalized movie chairs in the screening room!

the master bedroom features lots of mirrored surfaces

plenty of light, mirrors and counter space are perfect for applying make-up

the walk-in closet

a feminine grown-up girl's bedroom

lots of lavender and  a pair of chandeliers glam up this girl's room

a perfect pink bedroom for a little girl

outdoor dining area is perfect for year-round entertaining


ciao!  fabiana


💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 


You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.


No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...